Thursday, June 25, 2015

Phoebe TV

This post slides onto the thrifty blog by saying that you don't need to buy electronics to entertain. Phoebe is better than a screen, but there are several considerations: her sound cannot be muted and she requires care and feeding even when no one feels like watching TV.  So the thrifty thing to do is borrow a baby, yes?
 

Under the arch of toys, looking in the mirror.



photo by Genevieve - the first Phoebe smile we managed to capture on camera!

I'll write about actual thrift in some upcoming posts.  I may be sleep-deprived and submerged in work, but nothing gives me satisfaction like worming out some creative, thrifty solutions.

8 comments:

Becky said...

I love baby tv. Toddler tv can be fun too. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh my what a smile! Christina

Rozy Lass said...

I second what Becky said. Babies and toddlers are so much fun to watch. Older children are fun to play with and teens and young adults are wonderful to talk to. Each age has it's pleasures and challenges.

Unknown said...

Your baby looks very well loved :) Great smile!

Sarah Barry said...

She is darling! That little smile in the last picture is so cute. Way better than TV.

Maggie Frost said...

Darling baby, I hope I get to hold her in August at the reunion. I should get priority, right?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby [and children].. Love the smiling photo..
Babies do entertain us..

Unknown said...

Babies are my favorite sort of entertainment, too. Especially ones as cute as that one you've got there.