Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Through a New Lens

This lens (but purchased at a local camera shop, thank you, dear husband). I'm so pleased with how the lens handles the low light inside.

old lens - I didn't open my present yet.

the remains of Christmas breakfast in the sun

Ben's best trick with his new skateboard.

G with Barbie and Skipper, my (now-vintage) ones from childhood



 
 
 


We had a lovely Christmas - I hope you did, too!  And now, let's get on with the rest of winter.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely photos. My son got (my dad's old) camera for Christmas, so it's like living with the paparazzi at the moment!

Happy New Year!

jenny_o said...

You must have been a responsible child for your dolls to be in such good shape! What a nice gift for your daughter.

We had a busy but nice Christmas, with loved ones near. But I'm looking forward to getting back to "normal".

Margo said...

jenny_o, I was at least 10 years old when I got that Barbie, so that may explain her good condition. . . .although she does have a split under her chin that didn't show up in these photos. ha! (And Skipper, which I got when I was probably G's age, has a terrible haircut that I gave her).

jenny_o said...

Haha! All my dolls had haircuts - one was nearly bald. On the other hand, I did a pretty good job when it came to real hair and home cuts :)