Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lunch Today

There is so much more to say, but as we get into gear in this school year and my husband's job, I focus on keeping food in the house, keeping clean clothes, keeping the house clean-ish, and getting enough sleep.  Everything else is a bonus at this point.

I ate plain yogurt, granola, and raspberries for lunch today. I like each element to stay distinct because I like their contrast.


 My usual lunch fare is last night's dinner, but I've been fighting a lingering virus and my appetite is unpredictable - and those red raspberries!  Jewels.

3 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

So sorry about the virus. Hope you feel better soon.

jenny_o said...

A new routine always takes time to put in place, but it's so worth it.

Hope you're feeling like yourself in short order.

BLD in MT said...

That looks beautiful. I am sure it tasted beautiful, too. Those raspberries are gorgeous. I hope they help nourish you back to feeling better.